Axis Management Group Holdings, Inc. Subsidiaries and Affiliates (AMGH) Axis Insurance Services, LLC
Summary and Overview:
We value the relationships we have with our employees, vendors, clients, carrier partners and business associates (Our Contacts). Integrity in dealing with Our Contacts is essential to our business model and mission. We strive to protect the personal information under our control and take certain precautions to help maintain the security and integrity of this data.
We reserve the right to make changes and update this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time, Axis Management Group Holdings, Inc., subsidiaries, and affiliates (AMGH) decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How We Collect Your Personal Information
- Purpose of Collecting Your Personal Information
- Use, Disclosure and Sharing of Your Personal Information
- Data Security and Retention Policy
- How You Can Review, Update, or Delete Data We Collect
- How You Can Contact Us About This Notice
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to you, an identifiable individual.
The Personal Information we may collect about you from you, our clients, retailers, carriers, or others will depend upon the type of service we are engaged to provide or our business relationship. The following provides a general overview of the categories of Personal Information we may collect. Such personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, contact information, and other identifiers (real name, alias, address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers);
- Personal identification documentation (Social Security Number, driver’s license number, passport number, employee identification numbers, insurance policy number, bank account number, etc.);
- Assets and income, occupation and employment status, dependent information and other relevant financial or tax information;
- Information related to the provision of services to you, such as policy information, claims information, and information relating to any of your past claims and related losses;
- Information relating to your account activity and premium payment history;
- Information from reporting agencies and state and federal government agencies, such as finance companies, state motor vehicle departments, insurance departments or other regulators;
- Information from other sources, such as medical or health care providers and other third parties with which you or we maintain a relationship;
- Statements made by or about you;
- Records of communications, including emails, notes of phone conversations or other communications; and
- Usage data (internet or other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with our websites, employees or with the Internet, application, or advertisement, including information obtained through the use of internet “cookies.” This information may be retained by third parties on their systems which are used on a Software as a Service basis.
Some of the categories of Personal Information that we may collect are special categories of information protected by federal law including your health records (such as your medical history and reports on medical diagnoses, injuries, and treatment) and information about your personal characteristics and circumstances of a sensitive nature such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, citizenship status, and genetic information.
How We Collect Personal Information:
Our companies are primarily engaged in business as insurance brokers, program managers or consulting companies and only gather information for the purposes of securing insurance coverage, servicing current or prior clients, providing a service or marketing to our contacts relating to our products, industry information, trends or events or promoting the Companies’ business. We may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- By you directly within insurance applications or in connection with other communications;
- By you directly when requesting information, documents, applications, certificates of insurance, or requesting contact from us on any number of mediums including the website, email marketing, phone, fax, or other communications;
- From public sources;
- We may receive Personal Information from third parties, including insurance carriers, regulators, and other industry service providers, and other third parties with which you maintain a relationship (i.e., your employer, financial service, or medical or health providers);
- Through our websites and use of tracking technologies; and
Purpose of Collecting Your Personal Information:
We collect your Personal Information for our everyday business purposes to provide insurance options, customer service or other services on your behalf. We would generally be unable to provide such services on your behalf without collecting this information and providing it to our partners, carriers, and others where it is necessary to provide such services. In general, we are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you requested;
- To complete applications, supplements, and other forms necessary for the provision of our services;
- To fulfill our legitimate business interests in providing or improving our services and products;
- To provide our carrier partners information to underwrite the insurance products we sell;
- To provide claims information to carriers, attorney’s adjusters, and others to provide the services we offer;
- To contact you regarding new products, industry trends or events, or corporate information; and
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy
Use and Disclosure of Information of Personal Information:
We assure you that it is not our policy to share your private information with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law and for any purpose other than as outlined herein. Axis Management Group Holdings, Inc. (AMGH) does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Axis Management Group Holdings, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates (AMGH) may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other products and/or services that may be available to you from www.axisins.com and its subsidiaries.
Axis Management Group Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries (AMGH) may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
We use Personal Information that we collect about you to perform services on your behalf and to provide you with the insurance products and services you expect from us. We may share this information with other organizations to fulfill our obligations to you in providing services, complying with court orders, or to such other third parties necessary to provide our quality of services, such as:
- To carriers and other providers for the purpose of procuring insurance, processing claims, or in general providing customer service;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To third-party vendors that operate software platforms that enable us to provide our services or inform you of our goods and products, such as Vertafore, Salesforce, HubSpot or social media platforms;
- To fulfill our everyday business purposes;
- To present our website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with updated tools, applications, marketing materials or other information;
- For Legal responses;
- To beneficial parties for Information necessary to resolve client disputes or inquiries;
- To regulatory organizations who are assessing our legal compliance;
- To banks, attorneys, consultants, carriers, or others which are necessary to protect against or prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability;
- For any other purpose with your consent; and
- For other purposes permitted by law.
Data Security and Retention Policy
Our Company maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We have implemented security measures designed to protect and secure your Personal Information from accidental loss, misuse, and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not 100% secure in all cases. Although our security measures are designed to safeguard your Personal Information using reasonably designed security measures, the security of this information cannot be guaranteed. Please notify us immediately if you have reason to believe that your Personal Information maintained by us is no longer secure.
How You Can Review, Update, or Delete Information We Collect About You
You have a right to review, update or delete information we collect about you. You may call, email, or fax your request to the contact listed below and, based on your request, it will be handled by the appropriate person. You may also use the Request for Information on Privacy form.
How You Can Contact Us About This Notice
Axis Management Group Holdings, Inc.
c/o Mike W. Smith, President
795 Franklin Ave, Suite 210
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417