Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Supervisor: Justina Confer
Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist performs an important function in the image of the Company. The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist is often the first person in which any client or visitor interacts. The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will assist fellow employees in handling overflow work.
- Answer main line incoming phone calls / screen calls and forward accordingly
- Greet visitors
- Mail / Deliveries – open, date stamp, scan and distribute daily mail; check post office box daily; sign for UPS and Fedx deliveries
- Distribute incoming faxes
- Application Data Entry
- Prepare / update standard reports
- Set up video conferencing for company meetings
- Office/Kitchen Supplies – monitor supply levels and reorder as needed.
- Maintain general neatness of kitchen, office space and conference room
- The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will be required to have a working knowledge of the Company, including the management structure, information on individual employees and titles of individuals within the Company.
Required Skills, Education and Certifications:
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft office products
Other Skills and Abilities Desired:
- Ability to interact with a diverse clientele in almost every state
- Ability to set up new client accounts and prepare standard reports for management
- Ability to multitask and coordinate sales phone calls with agents in multiple states
- Organizational skills
- Team player with ability to interact with 13+ professional staff
Salary Range: $30,000-$35,000; based on experience