Customer Service Rep – Account Manager Commercial Lines Property Casualty Insurance
Immediate opening for an experienced licensed Property Casualty Account Manager for a Commercial lines Insurance Brokerage. We are a Professional Liability insurance brokerage located in Franklin Lakes New Jersey. The successful customer service candidate will work with a staff of 15 professionals in a growing and dynamic company. The company has grown over 500% in the past 4 years. This position offers a competitive salary, 401k and healthcare plan and offers significant growth potential.
The successful applicant must have experience as a licensed commercial lines customer Services Rep ( CSR ) or an account manager manager, strong organizational skills and possess the ability to work independently. AMS360 policy management systems experience or similar paperless system is a plus. Since a significant portion of the business is internet driven, use of computer technology including miscrosoft products and the AMS 360 system is preferred for a successful candidate. This is a highly fluid office and requires an individual that can multitask and prioritize. Organizational skills are a must. A candidate that is unorganized and needs constant supervision need not apply.
The successful individual will work with our Account Executives and manage a book of professional liability accounts independently. The candidate will be responsible for managing day to day activities of the accounts and cross selling other products to existing accounts.
The successful candidate will be among a team of professionals in several states. The company offers a competitiv salary and benefits comensurate with experience.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Servicing and Managing all aspects of client services for our Professional Liability clients
* Working with Account Executives and Sales personnel in quoting, binding and billing new and renewal business.
* Interacting Daily with our sales staff and insurance markets for the delivery of services to our clients
* Cross Selling additional professional liability products
* Providing day to day customer service to our new and existing clientele
* Client communication and coordination
* Developing and improving the company’s processes and procedures
* Ongoing daily customer service functions such as Certificates of Insurance, policy changes, invoicing, processing of claims, etc
* Update and maintenance of client files/coverages
* Coordination with sales staff on new/existing client accounts
* Development and organizations of efficient client files
Key Job Requirements
* Property and Casualty Insurance licensed. _ This is a MUST. Do not apply if you do not hold a producers license.
* Experienced user of AMS360 or similar paperless system. Helpful but not mandatory
* Must be a self starter and able to work independently
* Must be computer competent and fluid in the use of miscrosoft products
* Must be able to assume responsibility for resolution of client issues
* Must be detail oriented and well organized
* Must have excellent computer/Internet skills
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Professional liability experience a plus, but not necessary.
* Excellent communications/telephone skills required.
About Axis Insurance Services, LLC (www.axisins.com)
Axis Insurance Services LLC is a professional liability insurance agent and broker licensed in multiple states. The insurance agency is in a significant growth mode and expanding its core business. We are seeking talented and dedicated insurance professionals that want to be part of our growth and expansion and looking for an opportunity to learn new products. The position has excellent growth potential. Located in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, Axis and its agents provide insurance services to clients in most states.
Immediate opening. Reports to the Head of the Customer Services Department. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience but will range from $30,000 to $60,000. email confidential resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.