Immediate opening for an experienced licensed Property Casualty Account Manager for a Commercial lines Insurance Brokerage. We are a Professional Liability insurance brokerage located in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. The successful Account Manager candidate will work with a staff of 25 professionals in a growing and dynamic company. The Company has grown over 500% in the past 4 years and was recently recognized by Inc5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the country. This position offers a competitive salary, 401k, healthcare plan, Dental and Vision plan and offers significant growth potential.
The successful applicant must have experience as a licensed commercial lines Account Manager with strong organizational skills and possess the ability to work independently. Previous Professional Liability experience preferred but not essential. AMS 360 policy management systems experience or similar paperless agency management system is a plus. Since a significant portion of the business is internet driven, use of computer technology including Microsoft products and the AMS 360 system is preferred for a successful candidate. This is a highly fluid office and requires an individual that can multitask and prioritize. Organizational skills are a must. A candidate that is unorganized and needs constant supervision need not apply. We are only seeking growth oriented, career professionals who want to be part of a dynamic organization.
The successful individual will work with our Account Executives and Producers and manage a book of professional liability accounts independently. The candidate will be responsible for managing day to day activities of the accounts and cross selling other products to existing accounts.
The successful candidate will be among a team of professionals in several states. The Company offers a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Servicing and managing all aspects of client services for our Professional Liability clients.
- Working with Account Executives and Sales personnel in quoting, binding and billing new and renewal business.
- Interacting daily with our sales staff and insurance markets for the delivery of services to our clients.
- Cross selling additional professional liability products.
- Providing day to day customer service to our new and existing clientele.
- Client communication and coordination.
- Developing and improving the company’s processes and procedures.
- Ongoing daily customer service functions such as Certificates of Insurance, policy changes, invoicing, processing of claims, etc.
- Update and maintenance of client files/coverages.
- Coordination with sales staff on new/existing client accounts.
- Development and organizations of efficient client files.
Key Job Requirements:
- Property and Casualty Insurance licensed. This is a MUST. If you do not have a license, do not apply.
- Motivated, energetic and enthusiastic employees only
- Experienced user of AMS 360 or similar paperless system. Helpful but not mandatory.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Must be computer competent and fluid in the use of Microsoft products.
- Must be able to assume responsibility for resolution of client issues.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Must have excellent computer/Internet skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Professional liability experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Excellent communications/telephone skills required.
About Axis Insurance Services, LLC (www.axisins.com)
Axis Insurance Services, LLC (Axis) is a professional liability insurance agent and broker licensed in multiple states. The insurance agency is in a significant growth mode and expanding its core business. We are seeking talented and dedicated insurance professionals that want to be part of our growth and expansion and looking for an opportunity to learn new products. The position has excellent growth potential. Located in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, Axis and its agents provide insurance services to clients in most states.
Immediate opening. Reports to the Vice President of Operations. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience. Please email confidential resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary USD: $40,000 -$75,000 plus bonus
The position pays a new policy bonus and the employee will participate in the company bonus program. Applicants should expect approximately $5,000 annually in such bonuses if successful.
Career Level Required Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 3+ Years
Education Required: Professional
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time